This facility, originally built in the late 1700s, was, and remains a stately mansion in the center of Charleston’s most celebrated historic district. It had been reduced to a low rent rooming house when Julius P.L. Fielding purchased it in 1928 and restored it to its original character. For two generations, it served as residence and principal location of the Funeral home. After several renovations and additions, including a spacious chapel, it is now a modern funeral establishment, while maintaining its eighteenth century character.
Information coming soon...
The North Charleston facility was designed and built in 1962 as a modern funeral home to serve the population growth in the North Charleston community. This is a full service facility complete with its own chapel, two slumber rooms and spacious casket showroom.